Thursday 14 October 2010

First Steps With The Interface - James Medd

Just a quick note to say I've been doing some work on a skeleton interface. It's very plain and is obviously full of placeholder buttons, backgrounds and text right now but it's been giving me an idea of how our idea might be realised in MaxMSP.

I'll be convening with Tony and Callum shortly to get some of their early graphics and drop them into what I have so far. Then I'll post a quick video of me using this 'barebones' setup!

@Rob MacKay: Any chance you might be able to give us the resolution for the touchscreen? Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi James,

    The resolution which works pretty well on it is 1024 x 768.

    I need to do some more experimenting with the Mac mini, but at least this gives you the right dimensions.

    I will send out a message to everyone once the set-up is finalised.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete