Tuesday 16 November 2010

Animating Chemist Brown - Tony Ball

After processing our Vendor through Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator I exported a series of 30 Images, each displaying a unique expression from our Vendor. By this stage of the project, work had really mounted as we aimed to have our patch completed by Monday 1st November. After a short discussion, Callum and I decided we would push to achieve the congratulatory videos we desired rather than settling for the next best thing. This took 24 hours of solid work leaving me with but a couple days to get the Vendor Lip synced and exported ready for the large display.

Due to the organisation and preparation of the audio created by James Howard-White I was able to get started as soon as my task to aid Callum with the congratulatory videos was complete. I imported the audio file created by James into Final Cut Express and then dropped it into the time-line. By slowly scrolling over the audio file I was able to place appropriate expressions that best suit the syllable sound. Preparation on my own part ensured that I had very little trouble when applying the images to the time-line.

 Here are the final drafts of the lip synced Vendor ready to be placed within the patch.


Chemist Brown's Introduction


Chemist Brown's Introduction To The Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment