Wednesday 10 November 2010

Screen Shot Of Video Patch For Large Display - Tony Ball

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f289/tony_ball/Picture1-1.png

At the above link is a screen shot of the new patchwork for the large display following Monday's (08/11/2010) presentation. I know the resolution set on the jit objects are incorrect but for the purpose of me being able to test it's functionality on my own screen I've set it as 1280x720.

This patchwork is much more simplified in comparison to the one presented on Monday and is flawless when tested on my own television. I Haven't yet integrated it into the main interface patchwork of James' so if it still causes major issues or not is still undiscovered.

The only issue I have with this patch is the use of delay objects to stop the video from looping. I've noticed from past experience that the delay object can be quite temperamental and sometimes doesn't work. There's also an issue of when I start one video halfway through another and the bang from the first video stops the second halfway through.

I'm working on a solution for the latter problem which I'm sure I'll find one but if there is a way of stopping jitter looping without the use of a delay object that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment